- 6 to 8
- Room Temperature
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Industrial Grade
- cristal powder
- Industrial, medicine, Rubber, Pharmaceutical
Potassium Bromide (KBr) is a type of salt (crystalline powder under normal conditions that readily dissolves in water) that has significant anticonvulsant and sedative properties. Because of the presence of bromide ions, Potassium Bromide is also used as a high quality veterinary drug, especially as an antiepileptic drug for canines. Under dilute aqueous solution, the taste of the salt is sweet and it tastes bitter and salty when the concentration is even higher. We supply this salt in bulk at heavily discounted prices for multipurpose use.
SPECIFICATION OF POTASSIUM BROMIDE
- Appearance :- white crystal powder.
- Purity :- 98.50% min
- Moisture 0.5% max.
- Potassium Fluoride 0.8% max.
- Packing 25 HDPE Bag with liner.
- Navasheva Mumbai
- Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- 50 MT Per Month
- Free samples are available
- As per buyers requirement
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
T-17 Zems Plaza, Asian Paint Chowkadi, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India